PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Covid Shot - Side Effects?
View Single Post
Old 15th Jul 2021, 09:29
Mach E Avelli

Received 155 Likes on 103 Posts
Originally Posted by dr dre
Mods can we please delete all anti vaxxer nonsense?,

or at least make it a requirement that any anti vaxxer claim is backed up with evidence from a solid source and not taken out of context to push an agenda?

Vaccine hesitancy and anti-vaxxer lies are only prolonging the pain in our industry.

I’m sick of seeing this rubbish continually being posted which has all been debunked dozens of times already.
I disagree with shutting down antivaxxers for the same reason I disagree with shutting down religious nutters. The more nonsense they spout the more that intelligent people are alerted to their presence in society. Those stupid enough to follow them eventually get culled by one means or another.
Well I remember back in early primary school, during a diphtheria epidemic two little twins died a horrible death because their moron Jehovah Witness parents would not have them vaccinated. Apparently Jo Ho’s reckon God takes care of these matters and we mere mortals must not mess with his grand plan, whatever that may be.
The twins’ parents ran a hardware store, which everyone then boycotted and so drove them out of business and out of town. I still remember red paint sprayed over their shop window, though don’t remember what was written. Something like ‘murderers’ I imagine.
In the current case of Covid antivaxxers, the punishment meted out by Mother Nature will be when they and/or their loved ones catch the disease, as they surely will.

Sorry... back to thread. Had 1st AZ and no ill-effects. Not even a sore arm. so maybe it was a placebo? 2nd shot next week. I will post here if the microchip blocks the flow to my genitals.

Last edited by Mach E Avelli; 15th Jul 2021 at 22:38. Reason: Expanded the theme to include conspiracy theory