PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Star Air FOs recruitment (EU CGN based)
View Single Post
Old 14th Jul 2021, 07:28
ebro96

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
By the time I wrote the post those positions were still there (and as we speak). Otherwise what is the point of asking that question?
First of all, it is known Star Air is prob the best cargo company around EU to work with, first cus they only operate around Europe, secondly but not less important wages and roster. Now, all this was pre-covid.
Already working for a major LOCO airline, flying even during the Pandemic... so what are u gonna tell me about it.
The ONLY point of the post is just to try on getting some info about the company (whats wrong with that?) for myself or for someone else, it does not matter.
So imagine how hard it was to get some info that I had to come to this Forum full of crappy proud unemployed pilots with the hope that probably SOMEONE would have a answer (did not have big hopes tho, and I wasnt wrong), which they only answer post inna negative way trying to b funny/smartass.
If you had time to write 500 posts in PPrune, well dear, seems u have too much time off. Try on getting a 9-5 Job and leave those posts empty so at least, prob someone could shed some light on the answers asked.
P.D. Been inna Pandemic does not mean you have to accept any work conditions, one mens food is another men poison.