PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vaccine Passports
View Single Post
Old 13th Jul 2021, 20:53
Gargleblaster

Received 71 Likes on 30 Posts
I and my Mrs are travelling Denmark - Italy - France - Italy - France - Italy - Denmark.

First and last legs by EasyJet, the others by car. Have till further not been asked to show our vaccine passports at all.

All EasyJet was interested in upon departure was the EU Passenger Location Form.

Upon arrival at Malpensa, there were no checks of any kind, you just walk out.

Absolutely nada checks on the multiple Italian / French border points crossed, you just drive through.

Unrelated, but the only trouble has been EasyJet and / or CPH botching up the boarding, causing a delay of 1hr, and EasyJet seemingly having no idea who or whose baggage got onto the aircraft. Got an automated email stating that we didn't travel and may have the return leg cancelled. Luckily I purchased a beer and a sandwich onboard, so hopefully have proof of travel. Anyhow, if they cancel, I will file a safety incident report to the DK CAA.

Perhaps also unrelated, but it is an immense pleasure to see life here in Italy and France seemingly rapidly returning to normal, an increasing numbers of visitors everywhere, hotels, restaurants, cafés and bars getting back in business.