PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Looking to PAIR UP with someone to BUY an Aerobatic Aircraft PRESTWICK, SCOTLAND
Old 13th Jul 2021, 10:40
CommandT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Unusual Attitude
Hi there, I'm up in Perth and have an Extra 230 for sale on AFORS which might be of interest, a bit higher than your budget but if you can get to Mid 70's I'd be there to talk. Just back from having a 6 year prop overhaul (LPIP) and its an awesome machine to fly.

I also know of a chap that might be interested in a share if that would help you get to a 3rd member? I had a Pitts S1C previously and the Extra is a big step up in performance with 230hp and a much more slippery airframe. I bought the aircraft last spring from Paul GIbbs who I know well but I'm looking for something with 2 seats now and to be honest the Extra is far more of an aircraft than I really need aerobatics wise, Super D is probably more suited to my standard of (shoddy) Aeros.

Happy to let you have a look around her if you are up Perth way?
Hi, thanks for getting in touch. I've sent you a text message to the number on the ad - hope that's ok. My mailbox still only allows me a maximum of 1 message so everyone's PMs are just bouncing back.

Thanks!
Tim