PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair plan pilot jobs
View Single Post
Old 12th Jul 2021, 16:44
Brian Pern

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
With the expectation of over 200 new 737's in the next few years, Ryanair will need more crew.Its not rocket science, they are expanding and taking advantage of the market.

paying for ratings is nothing new, it is a benefit to the airline, they don't have to assume any risk, it is more common in other airlines than most of you think.
The days of being bonded are for the most part, long gone.

This is just the start for them, I am sure they will soon be advertising for experienced crew, lets not forget other companies will be expanding and recruiting, so Ryanair will lose quite a few to attrition.

Banana Joe, has nailed it they will need experience, it was only a few years ago they were desperate for experience, they were offering a golden handshake, it will happen again. I know a few that came to me for some prep in the sim before interviews and got jobs, apparently the interviews were very straight forward, non of this group exercise, computer stuff, but common sense and a good sim, a very grown up approach. They all seem pretty happy with the way things turned out.