PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Recommended logbook
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jul 2021, 18:16
kitenation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Recommended logbook

Hello guys,

I am not sure if this is the right place, but i could not find any other where i could post this tread. I am flying for an airline (Europe) since a little while, but its now when flying in numbers started (yes yes, I know sounds wired in this times).

Due to the above i got to a point, when I am tired of running my logbook in Excel, calculating night time in an external app etc.

I am looking for a good "EASA" logbook (ideally to be used on PC and iOS and able to synchronise) and most important, a logbook which does not require yearly subscriptions of 100+ € what is crazy for me.

I am not looking for any crazy stuff like colorfull maps with destinations, beautifull interface etc. Just basic info needed - times, places, planes, and night time auto calc.

What I would also love to avoid is "subscription based payment" as this is something i cannot understand. There are not too many changes in regulations in thihs area so it would be nice to buy something one of and use it (I used MCC Pilot Log which was great but out of nowhere they introduced subspciption plans...).

Thanks for any advice and recomendations!