PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATPL Flight Planning Tricks, Short Cuts etc
Old 2nd Jul 2021, 01:07
Skiiiz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by alphacentauri
Skiiz, I don't remember the answer options being that close together. Surely there is an option that is much closer to your figures than all of the rest?

Its been a while since I sat them.....but that's how I remember it
Thanks Alpha!
I'm attempting the cyber exam questions at the back of the book that have the answers worked out (not the revision questions with multiple choices) so I don't really have any other options to compare my answers to ....except for the answer given.

Also, I'm not too sure how to divide the segments of flight. I thought I had that sorted earlier on, but now that I'm doing more questions and cross checking with the answers given in the book, it has me confused. Some of the questions worked out, seem to have been divided into extra segments according to the RSWT which makes sense and provides accuracy, then another question will show very few flight segments averaging RSWT'S even though there is a large change in weather and track direction. Is there a rule for this ? 🤔
Sorry I'm self studying and I feel like I'm overlooking a lot of things 🙃 appreciate the help !