PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Attitude
Thread: Attitude
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2021, 06:50
Ramones

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Attitude

Visti commenti a vari TRD di persone che pur non avendo ancora lavorato un minuto come pilota professionista credono di sapere tutto di come funziona ,ma soprattutto in questo periodo orribile dove decine di migliaia di piloti hanno perso il lavoro , vorrei postare questa testimonianza ,positiva , di un collega della TUI su come ha affrontato questo ultimo anno .
Come Lui (maiuscolo ) tanti altri si sono dovuti reinventare lavori , da alcuni spocchiosi considerati umili , per sopravvivere , per pagare mutui bollette scuole per i figli .
Speriamo che la luce in fondo al tunnel diventi sempre più brillante nei prossimi mesi .
a voi la lettura :Hi All,

In March 2020 I lost my job as an airline pilot. 🆘

So what do you do when the going gets tough?!

Just keep going!💪

This past 15 months have taught me how to appreciate what I have even more. I’m happy to be able to be resilient and have a positive look on life. I know there’s more involuntarily grounded pilots out there so I felt like Sharing my story with you.

- Bike courier at Thuisbezorgd.nl - Online eten bestellen 🚲

From a Boeing to the e-bike. Not what I was expecting to do, but at least a great way to spend my time and to get to know my new hometown Amsterdam.

- Grocery delivery at Ahold Delhaize 🚛

After discovering Amsterdam I changed my e-bike for a truck. Driving around Noord-Holland and Zuid-Limburg delivering groceries. Still not my goal by hey, let’s keep working to get there!

- Support staff at MUMC 🏥

Started handing out face masks at the entrance and subsequently helping out everywhere in the hospital any way I could. #helphealthcare

- International Business student at Zuyd Hogeschool | Zuyd University of Applied Sciences 🏫🎓

At the university I’ve made some great friends, learned some really interesting things about business and even managed to get my propaedeutic certificate!

- KYC Analist at Rabobank 🕵🏼‍♂️🏦through House of Pilots

This job I actually enjoyed the most. Not just because of the stability it offered in terms of working conditions but the work itself was very interesting. Helping the bank detect fraude and other financial malfeasances I feel like I made the world a better place!

Today I officially signed a contract with TUI as a First Officer. 🍾👨🏼‍✈️👌

I couldn’t be more excited about this new opportunity. To all the boys and girls, men and women in a similar situation: the end is in sight, you’ll be up there with me before you know it!

Special thanks to my wife Louke, my friends, family and everyone else who has supported me the past year…

Hope to fly you somewhere soon! ❤️

#career #airline #opportunity #job #share #university #jobs #rollercoaster #positiveenergy #training #keepcalm #keepgoing