PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 1st Jul 2021, 00:47
Paragraph377

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Valdiviano
2 or more CASA personnel, pushing the wheelbarrow of a competitor?
It wouldn’t be the fist time that has happened. Those of us who have spent many decades in the industry are well aware of how CASA operates and depending on ‘who you know’ you may receive favourable, or non-favourable actions from the ‘R’egulator.

As a side point, here is an example of local government malfeasance, or really ‘corruption’ is the better term. I attach the link because there will always be those who say a government or government agency wouldn’t act Out of line. If you believe that, well you also believe pigs can fly.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp....ticle/13198384

Glen, based on what I know about your case I still think CASA went after you the moment you put pen to paper and told them their delayed approval process may be jeopardising safety. However, it would be an interesting exercise, just for ****s and giggles, to see who, if anyone, has benefited from the closure of your business? Another exercise, for the purpose of filling time, might be to see who those beneficiaries are linked to by way of current or former CASA employees both past and present. After all it is a small industry and if there were any anomalies I am sure they would become apparent.

“CASA, it’s all just a game, but a very serious game”