PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue gave me the blues......
View Single Post
Old 16th Dec 2003, 19:08
Anflygirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry, but I just cant resist this one!!! Having been a very regular DJ flyer for the last 4 months (which I can assure you is only for financial reasons) I have a plethora of stories. Like a few others in this thread I am soooo sick of the same jokes. If I hear one more about Brisvegas and its two high rises and 1 street light I shall scream. Do they need to be reminded that it was only because of "Brisvegas" and the subsidies the Qld govt paid them that they are in business today.
Last Sundays flight took the cake though. On our 1hr 50min flight the Cabin Manager cared so much about our inflight health that she had her crew line up in their demonstration positions and do in flight aerobics!!! Yes everyone, she actually got onto the PA and told the passengers to do "butt clenches" just as her crew were doing. Naturally I screeched with laughter thinking this was one of their inflight "jokes", but alas it wasnt. Needless to say I was mortified and if it had been humanly possible I would have removed myself from the aircraft. I too was subjected to a crew members birthday as we were all asked to sing Brandon "Happy birthday". I am sure I dont need to point out that Brandon did not receive birthday wishes from me.
I have plenty more stories but shall save them for another time. I must admit though, every time I fly with DJ I come away with another truly hilarious story that I share with as many people as possible. Keep up the good work Virgin Blue!!