PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UAP's....Real , threats, or just plain bunk?
Old 27th Jun 2021, 16:05
SASless

Received 518 Likes on 216 Posts
During my formative youth the period between pimples and girls....I was exposed to number theory on a large black chalk board by a Math Teacher who used a chalked horizontal line drawn on said board....and explanations about "limits" among other topics germane to the discussion.

I did well with the small part of the scale....and easily grasped the infinitely close but not touching thing....but when we got to the other end of the line....where his comment about an ever expanding Universe...well I got tripped up proper like.

I had to ask....if our Universe was expanding.....just what was it that it was expanding into...to say his explanation failed to illuminate the ol' lightbulb in my wee brain is an understatement.

Short version....there is much I do not understand about all of this....there is science, math, physics and the like that are far beyond my ability to comprehend.....in addition to the mind of the female of the human species.

As the wise ol' Pelican avers....we are just one very small insignificant orb in a very big neighborhood and there is a lot to be learned yet.

I am still waiting for Steven Hawking to tell me if there is God with a thumb on the scale.

If some of these UAP's are in fact break through technologies and thus man made....as in all Weapon/Counter Weapon campaigns.....should we not be able to figure that out rather smartest as compared to identifying extra-terrestrial sources of the occurrences and thus resolve any National Security concerns?