PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 27th Jun 2021, 01:34
SHVC

Received 94 Likes on 45 Posts
No I did not and To be honest I’ll admit, I’m all for let it go and take its course, 14 days these other BS 3 hard quick sharp snap lockdowns or what ever they want to call them is crap. From start till now the states and feds could have built easily almost 50 hospitals as major ICU centers trained 1000s of staff even could pay these staff 20% above award wage to attract them and we would still be financially better off.

We would be where most of the world are now, but, no we are and will have for yrs to come have constantly closing internal borders treating each other like criminals in our own country whilst the world will most definitely have moved on. Time ppl realized what we are seeing now will continue well past 2023 maybe we’ll beyond 2024, you’re delusional if you think you’re back at work in next few yrs as an international pilot.

As pilots we should be deeply concerned because QF reserves will run out soon enough when their stake holders decide it’s pushing sh!t up a bill because Australia can’t get their act together. I will be sureprised Australia has any kind of international carrier wether QF, JQ or VA.