PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 26th Jun 2021, 22:58
blubak

Received 66 Likes on 35 Posts
Originally Posted by SHVC
Experimental???? Please provide your insight. As far as I’m aware all the vaccines in use in Australia have TGA approval. The reason we are in this mess is people like you thinking the vaccine has to be in development for for many yrs to be any good, news flash pal half of this vaccine was already developed and because it had the worlds money thrown at it it was able to be devolved in 12 months.

I hope you’re not one of the D!ckheads complaining about lockdowns, stand downs, loosing your job, border closure, loosing family a friend or a Neighbour to suicide because of this. You could easily get vaccinated and help get this country going again.
It would be interesting to find out what the qualifications are of these people who constantly question the development & effectiveness of the vaccine & also many other things such as the wearing of face masks etc.
Talking about dickheads complaining,i was at a local footy match yesterday & behind me were 2 women telling everyone around them how their business was so badly affected by lockdown & how they got no govt assistance yet in the next breath 1 of them said how ridiculous it was having to wear a mask & no one was going to make her wear 1 & then the other woman told me she wouldnt be getting the jab as it was her right not to.
Idiots like these 2 is what we are up against.