PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 26th Jun 2021, 08:33
blubak

Received 66 Likes on 35 Posts
Originally Posted by SHVC
Or, how about this for an idea, everyone get off their ass get vaccinated. If you look at the data Astra Zeneca is fine the gov just does not want to put their name to it now. But even before said issues with AZ Australians were carrying on like spastics and would rather think it’s better smoking a packet of ciggies and putting what ever else in to their body was perfectly fine but a medically certified drug it’s like no way I’m not putting that into me. We are as a nation some of the biggest idiots in the world and I’m saying that as an Aussie.

It’s time Sco Mo grew a set and started laying down some heavy ultimatums and leading us out of this abmismal mess that seems to keep continuing without an end in sight. Where else in the world are purpose built quarantine camps being constructed? No where but here the idiots we are, our cash be better spent on building new medical facility that could churn out vaccines quickly and whilst it’s being built train and certify every nurse and pharmacist to give it so a doctor does not need to be at every clinic.
Perfect!!
Yes,scomo needs to man up & stop pussy footing around,spend some money wisely & get more vaccine doses here ASAP,give up wasting time getting photos taken with anyone that makes himself look important.
And for those who wont get vaccinated,take a long hard look at yourselves & stop being so selfish.