PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Some truth about the ML incident
View Single Post
Old 16th Dec 2003, 10:33
Capt Claret

Bottums Up

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
snarek

It seems your post of 16th December 2003 03:18 is in response to Here to Help's post of 16th December 2003 02:59.

If so, I can't see where H2H has suggested that the C421's txpdr failed. I believe from media reports and PPRuNe posts that it wasn't turned on properly.

Either way, your response strikes me as somewhat petulant and childish.. a bit like a child who knows the argument is lost but must have the last word.

Have you operated a high speed aircraft in E? I don't believe I am peddling anti NAS lies, yet I have not seen any sound or logical justification for much of the change and am seriously concerned for the safety of myself, my fellow crew and the passengers I am responsible for.

This concern is mine, I've not been instructed by any person or any industrial body as to how I should think. Being a somewhat independant person, I'm quite capable of assessing the new airspace and determining how it will impact me. I must say that I find your asertions that any one who is anti NAS must be a union stooge, or stupid, or some other insult, very condescending.