PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bristol ATPL materials in 2021 opinions
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2021, 10:59
Alex Whittingham

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That's brilliant feedback, thank you. The first issue of V8 is basically like-for-like with the previous functionality, hence why you couldn't see much difference most of the changes are in the structure of the software. A number of enhancements are on their way including text highlighting and notetaking and embedded video conferencing together with a library of recorded webinars but, being in software, you will appreciate it is difficult to say exactly when. I would have expected them already but... There are mods out within days to improve the user experience on install. Yes, the Mac and PC installers are on our website. Once you let text be copied into windows there is no protection of IP, allowing highlighting without that was a challenge! Routine question database updates are daily; app updates, school specific tests and others are called for more frequently. Content is updating quite frequently at the moment as we react to the 2020 exams. I can only speak for my subjects and I have re-issued 3? 4? lessons in Radio Navigation over the last month as we discover which areas are actually being tested (those not covered by the published syllabus). I will pass your feedback on, thank you for taking the time to report.