PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Outlook Problem
Thread: Outlook Problem
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2021, 10:34
Rocket2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Outlook Problem

Hi all - been a while since I posted but have a problem with my Hotmail / Outlook account where some emails to friends get returned with various messages, a couple being "sys64ltd.plus.com gave this error; Remote server returned invalid or missing PTR (reverse DNS) record for sending domain -> 550 Reverse DNS lookup failed for 40.92.55.37"

and

"Your message wasn't delivered. Despite repeated attempts to deliver your message, a connection to the remote server couldn't be made.Contact the recipient by some other means (by phone, for example) and ask them to tell their email admin that it appears that your email system is unable to connecto their email system. Give them the error details shown below. It's likely that the recipient's email admin is the only one who can fix this problem. For more information and tips to fix this issue see this article: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=389361."

Can anyone help me? As none of my friends can solve it & the MS help page is hopeless on this. I am not up to speed with computers so please keep replies as simple as
possible but thanks for any help in advance. Will changing my email address help?