PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bristow sponsored cadet (HP61) programme 2021 launched
Old 8th Jun 2021, 18:28
XA290

Received 12 Likes on 4 Posts
SAS, it sounds like you were taken pretty hard behind the bike shed by management at some point in your life. I can feel your eyes still watering from here.

Perhaps it is worth looking at this for what it is; a great opportunity to get into aviation.

I speak as someone who took full advantage of being an HP student ........ ahem....... 31 years ago.

When I got to Aberdeen, there were plenty people like you who may have had a similar turn to yourself behind the bike shed with management, and their advice to me was “get out”. This was before I had completed my first type rating on the S61. I saw those people for what they were and just decided to enjoy what was on offer and make my own decisions.

If there is anyone viewing this thread who fancies what is in offer, my advice would be to go for it and don’t listen to any of the bitter old f**ts that feel the need to rain on someone’s parade before they even walk out the door.

XA