PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK to Decommission 50%+ of Airbus A380, Axe 1/2 of Pilots & Cabin Crew
Old 7th Jun 2021, 19:43
TBL Warrior

Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts
The single tear rolls down my cheek (Sarcasm).

This is as bad as the QF hero’s driving buses in north SYD. In turn, taking a job away from someone who actually needed it, just because they didn’t want to stay at home with the wife.🤮

The world is expected to express pity upon us because, why ? We collectively have managed to swindle a 6 figure salary, housing, medical, provident fund and schooling for our children and yet have no pot to p1ss in? Disgraceful.

I’ve yet to see anyone express any sympathy for the thousands of migrant workers we’ve all ferried back to third world countries with nothing, yet we demand that they feel remorse for us!?

I doubt anyone would look twice if a RTA driver was wearing his uniform after being furloughed due to COVID, was working as a butcher. And to think anything less than they are crazy would be an understatement.

Yet, the question one needs to ask is; why we feel compassion/heart ache for the privileged & not others?

I guess the RTA taxi driver has no family, no house and no bills and is not as distinguished as we think we are - right?

I wonder what the public would think of us if they knew our friends the Butchers’ prov. fund/EOSB, and old mate QF’s AON/Super was a 6 figure pay day?

the Human animal, an interesting specimen to say the least.

Last edited by TBL Warrior; 8th Jun 2021 at 10:22.