PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What flying school do you recommend for full-time ATPL groundschool?
Old 15th Dec 2003, 19:02
TRon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I hear it has all been improved, it was just some of the pictures you couldn't read, in the Systems Manuals and was an issue with their printers.

There werent any flash animations or Electronic stuff for you to read, but you can get the Oxford Met CD which is first rate. I didn't even read the BCFT Met books, I purely used the CD and passed. You can also get the Bristol GS CD which is again first rate and has all the course material on there.

BCFT was still very much traditional learning i.e. Teacher-Student-Manual. Using electronic info whilst good requires some serious self discipline and personally I found the classes far more helpful most of the reading I did on the computer apart from Met. I believe Oxford are working on the other subjects but you cant make Law as interactive!

On the whole, most will agree, BCFT are on your side and will get you through, and Andy Wood is priceless!!