PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Quarantine Hotels
View Single Post
Old 31st May 2021, 22:54
Pat UK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well one only has to read the reviews of CTM to recognise that there is absolutely no customer service being exercised here, I've also been reading the government's explanation of what to expect, to receive, and CTM's terms & conditions.

It would be only reasonable that for £1,750.00 I be allowed to opt for my preferred hotel from a list and also that I be notified in advance of where I am to be accommodated so that I may let family and friends know where I may be contacted in the event of them being worried about me, after all upon my arrival in UK I won't have a functioning cell phone to be contactable on nor shall I be permitted to go shopping for one.

CTM's terms & conditions are as flaky as hell but the government's explanation of what to expect make for more interesting reading, three meals per day and then some, included in the package we can also order food and drinks, including alcoholic drinks, from a 24 hour room service menu and I'm going to make damn sure that I get my £1,750.00's worth!