PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - pilot passion :)
View Single Post
Old 15th Dec 2003, 10:55
thinkerbell

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pilot passion :)

Hi veryone

just joined this pprune forum...interesting indeed !! came to know abt this frm some close friends......
quite amazed with wide topics covered for discussion, pro and cons comments, useful information and of course " value added icon " to the profession of avition field itself. Bravo !!! keep it up!!!!

well i'm frm malaysia and very much interested in aviation relates matter....
very much keen on to have some aviation networks so that sharing and learning on this field will be fullfiled.

malaysia are pampered with now and then slogan ie " Everyone Can Fly ". Eyes open wide and question will pop up like "sure or not ???": but believe me......u can fly to within states in malaysia range frm ringgit 19.99 to 79.99....its amazing... !!!

Malaysia recognised as of the utmost developed country in south east asia and so much changes still in "work in progress". We just welcomed our new prime minister ie an evolution after 2 decade....so many drastic changes which i beleive has benefited the people, the govermnent, peers and the ngo.

Budget 2004 declared some positive sign for aviation field as they will have some major spending for enhancemnet purpose. In fect Ministry of defence are expecting the same strike too.

Last but not least....dear pprune people...do keep up with good work

do mail me to keep me posted for all happenings in pprune !!!

chao

hi pprunes' !!!

very much interested to have some networks frm malaysia aviation field. Others are welcome too....

thanks for having this amazing and fantastic forum field !!!!

Last edited by thinkerbell; 15th Dec 2003 at 11:07.