PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2021, 11:27
Tucknroll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Troo believer
Tucknroll,

The borders are already open. Not completely but open nonetheless with obvious quarantine caveats. If you advocate strict border closure, that means no one enters period, yet about 1000 people per day are arriving. What will it be? No one is advocating opening up to pre COVID levels yet, so why do you keep pushing it in order to scare people?

I hazard at a guess that the government’s mandate is evaporating quickly at the moment. The press is turning in tune with the consensus that vaccination is the key. Look at the response in Victoria. Its economic suicide to remain a hermit nation into the future. It’s not sustainable.

Pray tell what do you do for a living? Has it anything at all to do with professional aviation?

Keep pushing your mantra but the majority here disagree with your opinions. You’re probably an anti vaxer to boot.

https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/nat...30-p57wei.html
Economic suicide? The figures just aren’t showing that. Look at my original post, we have had the two largest quarters of economic growth in the last 30 years. Our economy is the envy of the OECD.

As for what I do, I’m a long haul pilot, currently stood down. I have been for over a year now.

My previous post wasn’t stating an opinion. It was stating statistics. I’m not an anti vaxxer, but your supposition is an example of poorly aimed insults thrown at people who tell you inconvenient facts that you don’t want to hear.