PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The sounds of silence............Nov 27th
Old 15th Dec 2003, 09:31
snarek

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
4-7-11

When I see lies pretending to be facts, like the Canberra 'VFR' report, I will say so. That was a union beat up.

On another post I was derided for posting something with back up. Not one of those who had a go would post anything to back their assertations or accusations.

On the VB vs C421 incident, why when the union cries wolf is that OK, but when I post facts I am not playing fair???.

Seems 'your' side of the argument wants to apply certain rules and yet be immune to them themselves. (I wonder how the US will try Hussain )

But anyway:

1) How do they do it?

Becuase pilots monitor the appropriate frequency. Appropriate is the keyword here, I don't think that has been explained properly or entirely by NASIG.

2) How do you know?
3) What evidence do you have to substantiate this claim?

I have flown there. Having said that, the justification for 'chart simplification' doesn't really wash here and is possibly supportive of your argument that 'Australia isn't the US'.

Have a look at a sectional for the LA Basin!!!! Not even the BKT SYD mess compares with that.

That is why I am still at a loss as to why pilots in the same airspace above a certain height shouldn't at least be monitoring the same frequency.

Other than that, NAS seems to working.

AK