PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines Uk - What?!
Old 29th May 2021, 12:19
skydiver69

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by SOPS
I missed it.. that he has a partner!! And he has ordered two aircraft !!!

Everyday it just gets better!!
He's going to start by launching flights to Portugal from Southend presumably with the Boeing 737 Max aircraft which he has arriving later in the year. He has invited people to apply for a route planning position although he is going to outsource most other roles to established companies. The Beckenham House office is up for rent at £1.5m pa plus about £150k pa rates and can accommodate hundreds of staff once it is refurbished, although I can't see him needing all that space if he is outsourcing most of his jobs. According to his website he still has an on going bid for Jet Airways despite it now being owned by Jalan Kalrock and with another section of his site acknowledging that.

The man never ceases to amaze me but its interesting to see that he stopped saying that Jalan Kalrock had bought JetAirways2021 and that he deleted a load of tweets where he had claimed that. I'd guess that Jalan Kalrock had contacted him and told him to stop making such stupid claims. Apart from that though he sails on serenely ignoring every other public criticism and piss take which gets aimed in his direction.