PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2021, 03:57
Chronic Snoozer

Received 332 Likes on 126 Posts
Originally Posted by Foxxster
i think most if not all state premieres and yes ScoMo have got the vaccine.

that is leadership

NOT getting it and waiting for the Pfizer vaccine when there are clearly people fearful of getting it due to the clotting issue is disgraceful. And waiting for the Pfizer vaccine …

anyone who was wavering has well founded grounds now for not getting the AstraZeneca jab themselves…

The post I was responding to mentioned getting state premiers to cooperate with the federal govt. we just had Labor Victoria blame the feds for their own latest incompetence. But then Dan is never to blame for anything bad.

and we have labor qld premier not getting vaccinated.

good luck getting any cooperation from those two states.
the only positive from the negligent Victorian situation is at least people are queuing up to get vaccinated now.
Yes. Whatever works. Tough situation (the pandemic, not all the other sh!t) all round for politicians, we shouldn’t be too hard on them. I can see what the federal government was trying to do and I also can see why the States went their own way. It’s one thing to tap on our keyboards and be critical and quite another to stand up in front of the media, constituents and business leaders to deliver a decision which is not going to be popular, trusting the public servants around you have given you the right data/information/facts/statistics. Would you honestly want to be in their shoes? There’s obviously a lot going on behind the scenes which we are not privy to. Not long to go now.