PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA Cargo Hiring!!!! (merged)
View Single Post
Old 15th Dec 2003, 08:29
pitotman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SQ Cargo

Here is the email I just sent to the recruiter for SQ Cargo about my interview in Jan..........Yeah I am going to fly all the way to SQ for and interview for **** money and **** conditions and pay for my hotel...........

Jo,

Thank you for your prompt reply! I will not be attending due to the terms and conditions being well below industry standard. I would liked to have attended, however in my 10 years of flying and the several interviews that I have done with 2 of the worlds top airlines have I never had to endure any of the costs for interviews. If Singapore Cargo improves their Terms & Conditions and pays for a hotel in the interview process please let me know and I will consider the contract.

I wish you all the success in your quest for qualified candidates however with your current package I do not foresee Professional Pilots coming to Singapore anytime soon.

Thank you for your time, and good luck,

..........they just do not get it! To think that 8 years ago on a trip back from the Maldives I would have given my left one to fly for these clowns............! See what happens when they bend one.........! JUST SAY NO!