PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Scottish Independence vs Military assets
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2021, 14:31
Finningley Boy

Received 77 Likes on 43 Posts
An SNP Glasgow Councillor called Rhiannon Spear tweeted "don't worry about Europe, we hate the UK as well" I may have not quoted exactly verbatim but I've certainly got the point across. Miss Spear is typical of the juvenile breed of young hothead left-wing folk that have colonised the SNP and Labour Party. As I've forever maintained, the SNP are a radical leftist party with a deep hatred of England, for which you can read the Tory Party. They have no intention of becoming independent much less taking on responsibility for a realistic state foreign, defence and security structure. They seek simply to do UK interests harm while aiming to present the Scottish people to Brussels as another region of folk to be ruled over by the Commission. In return, they expect, certainly hope that they will be showered with the Block's largess as a poor new member. Should the dream come true, they'll present the economic maintenance as carefully planned economic policy made possible only 'cause they threw off the shackles of Westminster and thae English doon there! If the EU play by the rules and insist that the pre-requisite conditions for entry are met, the SNP WI'll blame years of English/Tory misrule.

FB (A Scotsman)