PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FAA medical and Covid 19 Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2021, 11:31
Radgirl

Received 19 Likes on 6 Posts
If the mods will allow one last post to answer Slowjet, and I agree lets stay on thread and good post Scarecrew:

Sorry you think my post with references and summaries was hot headed.but you are free to think that. I have already pointed out I do not think anyone should be forced to be vaccinated but I do think it inappropriate for people to go to work unvaccinated where the lack of vaccine could effect those they are responsible for, be it pilots and cabin crew putting passengers at risk or doctors and nurses putting patients at risk. The use of 'me' was inappropriate as I am vaccinated but I used it metaphorically. Sorry if I confused you. We must of course remember that although the vaccines used in the West are very effective, they do not provide full protection for adults that are immunosuppressed nor for those who are still waiting to be offered a vaccine. Hope this clears up this point and you can concentrate on my main message which is this is not a trial and the vaccines are safe.

I think this issue is now exhausted.