PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The next CASA CEO/DAS
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2021, 11:15
Paragraph377

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Duck Pilot
Well you are Para, you are one of the commentators I was referring to and the other poster.

PM me if you like, together with your phone number. It would be great to talk and I don’t apply that in a bad way as I know where you are coming from.

Time to move on, with all respect.
You are a strange one sir. You say that you ‘know where I am coming from’. Really? You have psychic abilities and a crystal ball? And thanks but no thanks, as I’m actually not interested in discussing or sharing anything with you. And if I did engage with you in some dialogue, we wouldn’t be “moving on”, so that’s a big no no. We all have different communication styles - some say little, some are politically correct, some are downright obtuse, some take the piss and some call it how it is in their own unique style. Where I fit in, well that’s not for me to judge. As for epicurus, again whatever, that’s his or her way of verbalising things. Not my business and I have a big care factor of zero. I mean seriously, in this day and age you can’t do or say anything without being persecuted for it. Hell, I’m a Kiwi by blood and we cop white each and every day. I mean, you’ve seen Jacinda’s teeth, right? We shouldn’t be fighting amongst ourselves, there are bigger battles to be won.