PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - REX to transition to ATRs, start domestic jet ops
Old 21st May 2021, 07:22
Trevor the lover

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts
All this talk of "a resurgent virgin" reminds me so much of all the yap going on about borghetti when he first started. He was the Messiah if you believed pprune. I remember everyone just jumping on the Borghetti bus. I even remember posting and saying something along the lines of wait until he gets results before continuing on the Messiah rubbish. Turned out that (for once) I was right. Look how things turned out under his rule.
I'm seeing the same yap now. Everyone is bandwagoning on the resurgent virgin phrase. The new virgin is still a tiny baby. Spare me the "resurgent Virgin" rhetoric until some financials are published which show an actual resurgence. Until that happens it is still a work in progress.

I wish both Virgin staff and Rex staff all the best for the future. And I stand by my previous comments that for everyone wanting to see Sharp fail and spewing their vitriol here, remember that the people operating those aircraft and everyone involved in getting them airborne are decent people like you and me. Sharp may be a toolbox, but the people on the frontline are good folks.