PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 20th May 2021, 23:01
glenb

Received 70 Likes on 36 Posts
A quick message before i head into the Office

Originally Posted by Global Aviator
To a higher court?

Glen - fire up the go fund me. You need legal representation, yes the personal approach works but it will only go so far.

Set the bar high, 500k. You have gained much more interest since the last go fund me. 500k maybe dreaming however have a crack. I know you have already spoken to the legal eagles, however go harder.
Global Aviator, I love your enthusiasm, you get me very motivated. I'm sitting on the side of the road about to head into work. There are two aspects I guess. The legal argument. Commenced. Protracted, Expensive, subject to perversion by some CASA personnel with little ethics or integrity, facilitated by an impotent Board. Stressful etc

Or ethics, and integrity might prevail. The Honorable Mr. Michael McCormack might tap Mr. Anthony Mathews on the shoulder and say. I think we erred here Mr. Mathews. Ensure this is fixed fairly. Fixed fairly means, all impacted parties fairly recompensed, and an investigation conducted into the conduct of Crawford, Aleck, and Martin. I will keep pushing for the latter.

Final pieces being put to a substantive post this weekend incorporating some "new information" that i will be submitting to the Commonwealth Ombudsman and the Deputy PM.

Thanks again all. Appreciated, Cheers. Glen

and because it impacts on aviation safety and is in the public interest, on here of course