PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2-6
Thread: Jet2-6
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2021, 07:50
rotorwills

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
OK I see that Jet2 maybe be wholly a package holiday outfit, but surely they can sort out some flights. They really need to get going and get planes and people in the air. Crew need to be working and while there is demand they should strike while the iron is hot. Anyone can plainly see that with the UK level of inoculations that air travel to Europe is well on its way back. A little bit of testing isnt going to prevent travel for many.

Airport Planner1, with a handle like that I would have expected better comment other than, it could all be off in a week. What sort of idea is that. The world can end today, but you must plan and execute for it to be here.

I recognise that the mobilisation and structure of a aviation company would be difficult but that's what is needed to stay afloat in a competitive world. You don't get RyanAir, EasyJet hanging about when people want to fly.

I have and hope to use Jet2 so many times and has great prices and service from them want them back in the air and giving us what we need to get to places we want to go.

Surely the people at the top if they don't get their finger out should be out. Common Jet2 let's be having you.