PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 16th May 2021, 23:30
Cafe City

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by WingNut60
When was the last time that you had a vaccination delivered by a DOCTOR.

My local medical centre has a doctor overseeing the activity of several nurses (I presume??) collecting acceptance forms and administering inoculation.
Not terribly arduous for the doctor and a great little money spinner for the clinic.
My wife had her first jab from a DOCTOR a couple of weeks ago too. Our local medical clinic appears to be running a roster for the DOCTORS to be coming in on Sundays to deliver jabs to their existing patients.

Judging by the number of phone calls related to bookings and managing a waiting area with 5 minute appointment times while I was waiting for her , I would say that it was quite arduous and doubtful it’s a money spinner at all.

PS. I’ll admit to normally being on the opposite side of politics to Dr Dre and some others no doubt but I’m getting fed up with the Good Cop/Bad Cop routine that Morrison has been playing the past few months. Get rid of the supercilious cheesy grin Scott and start taking Federal responsibility instead of duck-shoving everything to everybody else.