PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines Uk - What?!
Old 15th May 2021, 15:34
TwinAisle
Scourge of Bad Airline Management!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Either the BW is doing a much more stringent clearance of his FB page, or people have just stopped even replying to his garbage. The whole FB page for Atmospharce is now little more than the outpourings of a deranged mind. He is still saying his office is 'undergoing refurbishments' (what's that been? Four years now? Nations have been built quicker), and he is still wittering on about his investors (as if....)

Mind you, the list of Twitter handles on the page is pretty impressive - I don't think even IAG have that many.... and the link to Companies House, showing us all how grown up he is, is an interesting touch.

For those who can't see the two Instagram pages, they are pretty much the same ravings as his FB page.

I'm surprised at The Points Guy - that's a reputable site and I would have expected them to have done a little homework. I'll drop them a line

When I wonder is the BW going to get a proper job so that he can unite his kids and wife???