PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2021, 07:46
Tucknroll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Angle of Attack
Meanwhile the US has just implemented quarantine free international travel this northern summer for fully vaccinated people. We are a pathetic joke, with a pathetic leader that only got the job by knifing one of his own and it’s absolutely incompetent.. and the sheeple follow this fool from marketing? I’m embarrassed by what we have become, a scared bunch of cowards hiding in a fortress island, trying to believe we are safe by imprisoning ourselves….

Now after that rant, I really believe the pressure will build massively and the borders will open earlier than mid 2022, once everyone sees quarantine free travel spreading across the developed world over the next few months. WTF are you supposed to do after being vaccinated? Why a delay to preventing citizens from travelling? ….None Scomo still craps on relentlessly while doing basically nothing..
I guess you’ll see how pathetic the public think he is in the upcoming election. My prediction is that it’s going to be a landslide on the back of his handling of Covid alone. I don’t know anyone who is really predicting a Labor win.

No one cares about pilots, the airlines or travel agents. We aren’t seen as hard done by workers, and we’ve had years of record profits (and salaries) before this whole thing kicked off.

Universities are footing the bill for their own quarantine of students outside the daily quota, so the pressure from the education industry has eased somewhat. There’s no overwhelming groundswell from the public to open borders, in fact the opposite is true. The pollsters will have a clear view of public sentiment by now.