PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fly without fuel?
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2021, 07:09
BEagle

Received 270 Likes on 109 Posts
I was once talking with a certain UK MP at an EASA aviation safety conference in Rome. He said that he had some domestic enrgy system at home (not sure whether it was a windmill, soloar panels or both) and that he could monitor the output on his phone app. I asked him how it was doing; he went to the app and his face fell - it wasn't producing enough to power a 60w light bulb!

A couple of points to annoy Ms G Thunderbox and her warmist cronies:

Keigwin's 1996 study of radiocarbon-dated box core data from marine sediments in the Sargasso Sea found that its sea surface temperature was approximately 1 °C (1.8 °F) cooler approximately 400 years ago (the Little Ice Age) and 1700 years ago and approximately 1 °C warmer 1000 years ago (the Medieval Warm Period).
Centennial-scale variability in productivity, temperature, and trajectory of water masses, associated with the most recent climatic shifts: the Little Ice Age and the Medieval Warm Period, are also revealed by diatom abundance and assemblage composition in high-sedimentation rate cores from the NW and NE Atlantic margins. At present, the North Atlantic Oscillation is believed to dictate climate variability across most of the Northern Hemisphere, especially during wintertime.
Today I feel the need to enjoy 354 bhp of AMG and to heck with Gore, Thunderbox and the rest of the weeny greenies!