PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 12th May 2021, 04:15
havick

Received 46 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by dr dre
“Taking the red pill” is a term used by some to describe when you stop believing “mainstream opinion” and start believing “the secret truth”. Widely used by conspiracy theorists.

However in relation to the above post it wouldn’t be applicable, as it is mainstream scientific opinion that vaccines provide safety from viral illnesses. So wanting to be vaccinated to protect against Covid would be taking the “blue pill” (remaining with mainstream thought), whereas anti vaxxers will say they took the “red pill” when they realised the “truth” about vaccines.
Think you’re misinterpreting my point.

I’m vaccinated.

My point was all the data and cases loads and deaths you’re reading about in the USA is massively inflated.

I’ve witnessed first hand in the US car crash victims being chalked up as Covid death even though Covid had zero to do with it, the deceased wasn’t even tested for it.

Secondly I personally know of more than a few people that we positive for Covid, took two weeks off, and then tested positive another 9-10 times after the two weeks. All the subsequent positive tests (from the same person!), counted as new Covid cases here in the US.

The above is the norm, not the exception.