PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Caption Competition Mk III
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2021, 20:30
Ninthace

Received 937 Likes on 555 Posts
First of all congratulations to Kiltrash for proving that quantity has a quality all of its own while simultaneously demonstrating his knowledge of the works of the late great Gene Rodenberry and the Divine Terry Pratchett. Also an honourable mention for Wensleydale for reminding me of the happy hours as a student spent sitting in the front of WF417 when I should have been cutting code for BLEU. And so to the results-

The nominations are:

Kiltrash for; I'll put this on PPRuNe, Someone will be able to identify. Think their Walnuts sir. (Who is Walnuts by the way?)
Treadigraph for foregoing an obvious Red Bull reference in favour of: Brussels sprouts give you wings.
Kiltrash for making fun of the afflicted with: David Attenborough voice....and here we see a slow moving sperm approach a stationary egg from behind and after a unexpected burst of speed, the deed, is done. 40 years later the latest RAF Fighter, the Jaguar, is born.
622 for topicality with: What every Marine thought they were getting when they saw the 'Marines to get jet packs' thread!
622 again for good honest vulgarity with: No2 to Leader ....either your hook is down or your flies are undone!

And as we speak, the CST is being conveyed by SPELCO Gryphon at an eye watering 60 mph and a spell binding glide angle of 5:1 to .................622 for honest vulgarity. Congratulations.

Last edited by Ninthace; 11th May 2021 at 21:11.