PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 9th May 2021, 18:21
aviationvictim

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
.. that’s just about as far from hitting the nail on the head as someone could possibly be😂
mate, I instructed for years, flew in war zones for years on old tp and worked my way to a jet. Been flying for 25 years and no I’m not with BA. Nice airline though and I’ve got plenty of former colleagues who are happy there.
But to the point; as I’ve stated earlier if you’re in a situation with a fresh license and Wizz is your shot of course you go for it. I understand a lot of these guys are not in a position to be picky. That being said “the all important first job” comment is exactly the problem. Where do you imagine yourself going after this? Honest question. ME is out, BA and Ezy will not be hiring for years to come and you might get Ryanair in Lauda disguise on similar terms as Wizz. So what’s actually left to step on to? The more cheap fo’s helping Wizz along with cheap labour the fewer jobs will be available at the well paying competition. This has been the progression for many many years and it’s only getting worse.
Another honest question; what’s your idea of reasonable pay? I think we might be on very different pages here..