PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fly without fuel?
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2021, 23:16
gums

Received 55 Likes on 16 Posts
Salute!
Who is here that denies the climate changes? Is it getting warmer, cooler, staying the same? The issue is to what extent humans can do anything even if they are responsible for a tenth of a degree change in 50 years.

Sorry, but the 97% consensus is a boogie man and was the result of a literature search that the warmist folks culled according to their own criteria (reference upon request). The actual scientists in the field of climate and Earth geological history and such have a much lower opinion of how much humans might cause the Earth's climate to chaange. I have seen numbers as low as 55 or 60% of "experts" that quibble and hem and haw, but would not bet their last nickel on what the numbers will look like in 50 years.

We can go to the Jet Blast with this , but as the green movement is forcing we aviation people to go away to our dacha in a few more years cause the electric planes cannot be recharged, and all the old, evil fuel used back in 2020 is gone and .... I wonder how all the greenies uber alles folks are gonna get across the ocean to attend their climate change conferences using sails or oars?

No more for now... I am more comncerned with the booster rocket about to fall on us this weekend.

Gums sends..