PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GT knows where MH370 is.
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2021, 22:42
Ollie Onion

Received 219 Likes on 75 Posts
Originally Posted by TurningTheSpanners
I'm the last one who believes in conspiracy theories, but in this case..............

Clearly I've got no idea what happened, but I do believe that "someone" knows where it is.

U.S.A, China, Russia, take your pick, but I refuse to believe that one (or more) of these players aren't watching the world 24/7.

Possibly it doesn't suit them to 'advertise' their methods or capabilities or even the fact that they watch that area.

One day, someone will tap someone on the shoulder and say "Why don't you got and have a look in this certain area" and a week later we'll hear "It's a miracle, against all odds the wreckage has been located!".

TTS
I think you give them too much credit, I read a fascinating article by a senior intelligence official in the UK who said that people have been duped by Hollywood. Countries don’t have the ability to ‘watch’ the globe, satellites have to be tasked to areas of interest which can take hours or days to achieve position. There was no need to have surveillance over the Indian Ocean so it was unlikely ANY assets would have been in the area, he said we ‘live I a world where we can’t toast bread reliably let alone track a plane retrospectively’.