PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 6th May 2021, 09:49
Andyswr456

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi all, Iīm new and I was looking for some infos about the new application for FR during the pandemic because I was thinking about it and I'm looking for some other details.

Contact Approach

Are the contract employment based on performance and business demand. Cadetīs performance 🤔 and business demand (=pandemic evolution)? What if the thing will go better? Will be the cadets hired with a third part agency? Any ideas or infos?

If I'm not wrong, this are identical to the old conditions before the intro of the bond because a friend of mine applied for FR and received a contract with condition similar to this with no job guarantee at the end of the TR, with the upfront payment of the TR and no fix base for about 6 months if I remember but it is up to every single person to accept or deny this "offer".

It not older than a couple of months and anoher one is still open, that 2 german airline was/are looking for pilot and to be honest the conditions were not so different apart from the TR to be paid.
Today ALL the airline which hire, are going to offer contract of six months and all the offer are based on the evolution of the pandemic (its clearly stated in every single application.
Obviously the moment is the worst one and every single airline is trying too survive but we all do not know in six months what is going to happen (we got the vaccine, the people could travel again) and if so all the industry will start to recover maybe continental traffic faster than intercontinental