PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GT knows where MH370 is.
View Single Post
Old 5th May 2021, 23:21
Foxxster

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Xeptu
Probably not, there's a thing called the statute of limitations. My concern is with the passage of time the media and so called experts direct the blame as an intentional act at the captain.
All we know is it's in the Indian Ocean and that there was likely control inputs made to get it there.
It could have been any one of us, there is no evidence it was either flight crew member or whether or not either one was partially incapacitated from a previous event.
If I was the captains family, I wouldn't hesitate to sue anyone making those allegations without compelling evidence.
there is plenty of evidence..

pilot was a political activist.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-sodomite.html

Malaysia is as corrupt as hell.
opposition leader was on trial with trumped up sodomy charges. In a conservative Muslim county that would be the equivalent of a paedophilia charge in Australia.
the verdict came in guilty only hours before the flight
the pilot has practiced the route flown on his home flight simulator. He had plenty of time to plan this as the trial went on for months.
the original search was confined to waters much closer to Malaysia, the pilot would not have known about the satellite pings.
had it not been for these pings, the search would have continued in waters around Malaysia, which would have been more visible from a news perspective than being carried out thousands of miles away in the middle of nowhere.
this would have caused embarrassment to the government.

it was clearly a political statement. It was obvious from the first couple of weeks. You may wish to not believe the obvious but that is your prerogative.
subsequently the Malaysian PM has been shown to be what he was and has been removed and now jailed himself. The opposition leaders guilty verdict quashed.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-53563065