PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 1st May 2021, 13:58
Perseas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dashcam

Do I get payed during type rating? No
Do I CERTAINLY get a contract with Ryanair after successful completion of line training? No
A friend of mine got hired in Ryanair just a couple of months before covid outbreak. He had already 1500+ hours in jet. He didn't pay a single penny for the type rating. On the contrary, he was paid from the very first moment he started the type rating. Do you see any similarity to the 30 k - no job guarantee - no Ryanair contract - no salary during type rating thing?
And guess what? Ryanair dismissed him during covid outbreak just like many other pilots. Why exactly does Ryanair need cadets now when they have already dismissed experienced pilots?
​​​​​​What are you trying to sell? Stop playing with young pilots hopes and dreams to raise money. We are noone's puppets.

What every sensible person is saying is that we should wait and see when aviation will recover and not rush things. There is no job demand for low hour pilots now. None whatsoever. And no-one knows when that will change.

Last edited by Perseas; 1st May 2021 at 14:27.