PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK to Decommission 50%+ of Airbus A380, Axe 1/2 of Pilots & Cabin Crew
Old 28th Apr 2021, 17:01
14 6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
aussiefarmer

I am not referring to your flying skills mate, I am talking about your crystal ball gazing abilities! Not one single soul on this planet knows how the future is going to pan out, especially regarding covid, hence my advice to you to stick to farming. At least, according to your own admission, it is something you know about.

By the way, is there any evidence so far that the massive vax campaign is bringing the numbers of new infections/deaths down? I am seeing the opposite. Global numbers started to drop in December and in March (when vaccinations really started ramping up) the trend reversed. It has spiked to the same levels as December. Everything today is data driven. When are we going to see the numbers dropping? How long before we see the effects of the vaccines? On the one hand we are seeing India suffering over 300k (I think the real number is much higher) new cases per day and on the other hand Aus and NZ goes into a panic lock down for 2 cases as has just happened again. How will normalcy ever return with these numbers and behaviours? We all want to be optimistic, but I just don’t see any evidence to support it.

Last edited by 14 6; 28th Apr 2021 at 17:26.