PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 27th Apr 2021, 21:12
SimoFly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As many of you have already mentioned Ryanair is not looking for pilots to hire right after type rating. At the moment they are looking to sell their type ratings with the possibility of an employment in April 2022. If you guys want to see the price change you should wait, maybe in the future the price will come down to an acceptable price.
As long as they have naive cadets paying for basically nothing there is no reason for Ryanair to bring down the price as they mentioned in the webinar. I heard of so many bad experiences that made me more cautious in front of these decisions unfortunately there are people that are impulsive and are eager to make the move NOW, they might eventually get a job but one thing is sure they are driving down terms and conditions for everyone else.
I don't agree that Ryanair will be the only airline hiring cadets in the future, as they mentioned in the webinar. Many other airlines have hired cadets in the past and they will in the future when this pandemic will be under control.
Just be patient!