PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 27th Apr 2021, 08:29
ScepticalOptomist

Received 109 Likes on 32 Posts
Originally Posted by Tucknroll
I’ve read the bios, I’ve heard their advice. It all sounds pretty reasonable. The reason that there is variation state to state is because the resources and demographics of each state vary wildly.

So, scepticaloptimist you seem to be sharing some really great insights into the management of COVID-19. Care to give us a quick run down of your qualifications to do so? Where did you study medicine and virology? Or your MPH? Or are you one of these great people who have ‘educated themselves’ and now know more in one years’ worth of light internet reading than the world’s leading authorities on the subject?
Nope, wasn’t sharing insights into the management at all. My qualifications aren’t relevant, nor did I form any opinions based on light reading.

The actual experts in the field of disease management are however close friends, and know most of the CHOs personally. It’s their anecdotes and tales that prompted my comments.

And I repeat, if you heard the stories, you wouldn’t be trotting out the line you did about “following best medical guidance” - which was what I was responding to.