PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Covid Shot - Side Effects?
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2021, 13:34
donpizmeov

Received 26 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by spoiler77
Regarding those cardio issues, more and more is being said out there regarding a possible link between the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine and some reported cases of myocarditis. A quick search on the Internet will reveal the concerns.

To all of you, please remember that all those Covid-19 vaccines have only been granted an emergency use authorization and that clinical trials are still ongoing. A lot of data are still missing and many questions remain unanswered to date.
For those at risk of developing a severe form of Covid-19, early vaccination does make sense. For those who recovered or are not at risk, I would simply say: experimental vaccination really merits special caution!

What I find the most concerning is that in all pilots that got vaccinated I talked to, none of them told me they wanted to protect themselves against Covid-19, all of them just wanted to be able to travel and/or are hoping to regain more freedom.

At the end, everyone is free to make his own risks/benefits balance.
What emotional drivel. I live in a country that is vacinating big time. It's using the usual western big pharma vaccines as well as Sinopharm. So all of my work mates and their wives have been jabbed. No adverse events. No unexpected 5G network connection.

The ongoing trial work you speak of, is testing for antibodies to check if and when a booster is needed. Safety has already been approved.

The adverse events that do happen, are rare. So much so that each individual event is reported in the news. So with that in mind, there have been more lotto winners than adverse eventers. I would feel ripped off.

It is a personal choice to get vaxcinated or not. But I do hope the many (those jabbed) aren't disadvantaged by the few (those not jabbed).