PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The next CASA CEO/DAS
View Single Post
Old 23rd Apr 2021, 12:18
Breedapart

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Paragraph377
Supposedly the DPM’s office will formally announce who the new CEO/DAS is on Saturday 24 April (tomorrow). I guess the truthful response to that is ‘who gives a sh#t’. Whether it is true or not, nothing will change anyway, you can’t put lipstick on a pig. She/her/he/him/it/non-binary will be a puppet at the mercy of the Board and dopey DPM. Another trough dweller who is narcissistic, sociopathic and arrogant. It’s all tautological.
You know, I have no faith in casa either, especially the board who dont care, far too wound up in their own agendas, especially the chair, his links to Rex are interesting. Definitely be a disaster if its the current stand in, he has no idea what he is doing, just talked his way into the job. But the words you use really are quite pathetic, yes thats my view. Far too personal and probably says as much about you as we all think of casa. Perhaps go look in the mirror, are you really that perfect. Stiff casa yes, but you are a bigger legacy to industry than casa with an attitude like that.